Professional Spanish, French and English Speaking (The rol has direct responsibilities over English and French speaking markets, so Professional English and French is a must).
Experience of at least 2 years in the following areas:
- Marketing Communications with Excellent Writing Skills in English / French / Spanish (Copy, Case Studies, and Whitepapers)
- Event Management (Seminars, Webinars, Trade Shows, etc.)
- Lead Generation Management
- Marketing direct activities and website content management
- To manage marketing activities with distributors
- A detail oriented and creative self-starter with proven experience in rolling out the above strategies though direct and indirect channels.
We offer a very fast-paced, team environment with a financially viable and rapidly growing software developer where your ability to grow within the company is only limited to your willingness to produce.
Key responsibilities will include, among others:
- Assisting sales and marketing with advertising materials and communications media to symbolize effectively the services and products of the company to customers.
- Developing draft advertising layouts and text as campaign materials and presenting to manager for approval and review.
- Managing layouts and designing of communications such as presentations, newsletters, event support materials, research papers, and brochures.
- Supporting cross-functional team by new product launch strategies and product positioning.
- Organizing and Promoting trade shows, events as well as advertising campaigns.
- Meeting sales and marketing sales representatives to talk about communication needs.
- Participating in marketing and sales team as a member.
- Presenting recommendations to manager.
- Developing and coordinating multimedia packages like brochures, letters, purchase displays, video and so on for specific assignments.
- Developing direct programs related to mails and monitoring rolls of the campaign and ensure success levels at conclusion